The National Small Business Week Virtual Conference, sponsored by SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), will take place on May 5th and 6th from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET.
This free, two-day online event will offer educational webinars, one-on-one mentoring sessions, networking chat rooms, exhibitor booths, prizes and resources.
A virtual conference allows individuals across the nation to participate in an online environment that has the look and feel of an in-person event. With just a few clicks, attendees can ask presenters a question, collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs, chat with exhibitors and download content - all from their computer or mobile device.
You do not have to participate both days. Sign up now, and attend the sessions that interest you most. The conference will happen in real-time, and webinar recordings will be available in the virtual environment and the SCORE website post-event.
Here’s what attendees said about our last virtual conference:
- “Extremely convenient and full of useful, relevant information. Easy to navigate from the comfort of where ever you may be.”
- “I almost held back because there is always a ‘catch’ and this was actually a free event that provided great value. Rare.”
- “Just a wealth of information provided…The commercial sponsors also provided an enormous amount of information in the exhibit hall. Information that I couldn't find by myself online.”
- “This whole conference was so insightful and an amazing opportunity. I really cannot wait until the next one!”
- “I think this is a great place to get loads of information from and if you still can't find it you can chat with someone who knows the answer right here.”
- “This has been so positive. I live in the middle of nowhere and have a hard time networking.”
- “What a fantastic resource for business owners. The best part is that it's all free. Thanks so much!”